Wonder Woman: Dawn of a Legend is a Phase 1 film in the cinematic interconnected universe .
A woman washes upon shore, dressed only in cloth, is taken in by a man named Steve Trevor. Pity turns love but the woman is called away and tries to return to her roots, searching for his origins as she remembers nothing. However, an ancient foe attacks and so her home may be lost before she can ever find it.
- Gal Gadot as Princess Diana/Wonder Woman
- Cam Gigandet as Steve Trevor
- Sela Ward as Hippolyta
- Rosamund Pike as Artemis
- Rosario Dawson as Aleka
- Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Ares
- Sam Shepard as General Phil Darnell
- James Remar as Sarge Steel
- Daniel Day Lewis as Zeus
- Bradley Cooper as Eros
- Charlize Theron as Hera
- Kerry Washington as Etta Candy
- Charles Dance as Felix Faust (Cameo)
- Shailene Woodley as Barbara Minerva/Cheetah (cameo)
- Directed by Joss Whedon
- Produced by TBA
- Soundtrack by TBA
- Geoff Johns said that this was his second-favorite film in Phase 1, behind Flash: The Scarlet Speedster.
- This is the only Phase 1 movie where little to no content is from source material yet it was widely inspired by the Wonder Woman comics overall.